Friday, June 26, 2009

Latest News

If you are a regular reader of my blog (and some of you are) you may have noticed that I haven't been posting as often as in the past. There are reasons.....

First and foremost I started a new job a couple of weeks ago in a small local engineering consulting firm. It has turned out to be a good place to work, very challenging and engaging which is a nice change to my last couple of roles. This new job also brings with it longer hours - which of course means less time available researching discussion topics and less time updating my blog. This is both regrettable and unavoidable.

However, I thought that it might benefit people if I dedicate a few posts on the one topic. I see this serves two purposes: 1. it allows me the time to properly research discussion topics and 2. I believe having "themes" that run over a week or so may be a better way to manage things.

There's a great deal happening out there in the real world and so many things that attract my ire. I am approaching 400 visitors to this blog so at least some people believe I have something interesting to say (even if you may not agree with it).

Stay tuned.